Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"One Thing" for Mon. Jan. 13

What a day! My kids and I were at the emergency at RGH after my daughter fell off a table at her after school care and onto her chin. She got 4 stitches and now has some in the same place as me!

I know she doesn't want them, but she was such a trooper today. I'm proud of her. 

Technically this was my "One Thing" for today (it was "One" important thing happening to "One" of my "one things"). If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can check out my first post/the inspiration for the idea behind the "One Thing" blog here: 


However, I would also like to mention the following about school today: 

I was lucky enough to get in and see every classroom this morning for a visit and it was great to see all the students this way. Some of whom I had seen at Watermania or the Canucks Skills competition this weekend (I always forget how excited students are to see one of their teachers out and about doing things), and it was great to see others singing, doing calendar, playing or learning about Energy on a visit to the staff room (to see how many items actually run on power there). For me, I love visiting the primary students as I have never taught primary and have only done so in short stints. It's probably for the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment